hit counter for blogger

"The Shopworn Angel" to air on TCM this Saturday

This Saturday, the Turner Classic Movies channel will be airing a little gem of a film called The Shopworn Angel (1938) starring Jimmy Stewart, Margaret Sullivan, Walter Pidgeon, and Hattie McDaniel. 

I wrote about this movie in the recent James Stewart Blogathon, and if you haven't seen the film, this Saturday's your chance!

The movie is scheduled to air at 7:30 AM (Eastern) / 4:30 AM (Pacific), which is kinda early. So you might want to set your DVRs or VCRs to record it.

8 Response to ""The Shopworn Angel" to air on TCM this Saturday "

  1. Your site is WONDERFUL on Jimmy Stewart! Did you watch TCMs tribute to him last week? What a wonderful actor!!!

    Sonia Cerca says:

    This blog is a great way to honor such a great actor! You should review Hitchcock's Rear Window, it's a masterpiece!

    Sonia | A Film A Day

    Lalisa Lisa says:

    Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share :

    cara menyembuhkan benjolan di belakang lutut
    cara mengobati gagap secara alami
    cara menghilangkan benjolan di selangkangan
    obat penghilang benjolan di pipi
    obat parkinson alami
    cara mengobati gusi bengkak

    dev says:

    vHi! I really like your content. Your post is really informative. I have learned a lot from your article and I’m looking forward to apply it with my children and in my class too.

    bollywood news
    bollywood news in hindi

    dream girl says:

    Fantastic piece, well tailored…. Goods and service taxYou sort of cleared my phobias… Now Payroll managementI can give it a shot… I pray I don’t run out of contents!…a big kudosNGO consulting

    gesu says:

    filmy4wap
    Ullu Web Series Download
    khatrimaza

Post a Comment