hit counter for blogger

Bandolero! behind the scenes with Dean Martin, James Stewart, Raquel Welch and George Kennedy 1968

Here's a good video with a focus on Raquel Welch in Bandolero!



Thanks to the Memories are Made of This blog for bringing this video to my attention.

2 Response to "Bandolero! behind the scenes with Dean Martin, James Stewart, Raquel Welch and George Kennedy 1968"

  1. Never mind JM! I wish I had found this blog earlier! ....Fantastic! Love B+W Movies. Jimmy, was one of the first actors, with who I was able to relate. He was gentle yet he had a hardness within him. I have always loved the scene in The Far Country, where Stewart rides into Carson, ans his bell still rings. He is on his horse, shot, but determined after his friend has been killed. Amazing what asking for coffee can get you!

    I will be following this blog!

    Chatty Crone says:

    Hello! Just wanted to say hello and tell you - of all the old Hollywood Stars - Jimmy Stewart it my favorite. Just love and respect him so much. I am going to send this blog to another friend who loves old movies as much as I do,

    Sandie

Post a Comment